BLT Caesar Salad
This salad is a twist on the classic and great Caesar.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 2 - 4
- 3 cups Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- ½ cup Croutons
- 1 tbs Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Marie's Caesar Dressing
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, parmesan, croutons, dressing, salt, pepper and toss with tongs.
- Add bacon and tomatoes, toss gently.
- Divide among four salad plates.
More BLT Caesar Salad Pics