French Dip Sandwich
A French Dip Sandwich is great way to use some of that left-over Roast Beef we often end up with after a holiday or special dinner.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1 lb of thinly sliced Roasted Beef (for this recipe we used left-over Beef Rib Roast)
- 6 - 8 slices of Provolone Cheese
- French Bread
- Butter, softened
- 1 packet of Publix Au Jus
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut French bread into 6 - 8 inch pieces, then into halves.
- Butter each slice and toast lightly in oven.
- Layer about ½ pound of sliced beef on each bottom slice, top with provolone cheese and put into oven till cheese softens.
- Add mayo to top slices of bread and place on top of the beef/cheese.
- Slice sandwiches in half and serve with a small bowl (1/4 cup) of hot au jus dipping sauce.
- Serve with your favorite chips on the side.
More French Dip Sandwich Pics