Breaded Buffalo Chicken Wings
This Breaded Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe was inspired by my love for Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings. You will be licking your fingers and asking for more.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Meats, Appetizers & Tapas
- ¾ cup Butter (1½ sticks)
- ¾ cup Tabasco Hot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 20 Chicken Wing pieces
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
Mise en place
- Combine the sifted flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt in a large bowl.
- If the wings are frozen, be sure to defrost and dry them.
- Put the wings into flour mixture one at a time, coating each wing evenly and placing them on a plate. When done breading all wings, put the wings in the refrigerator for 30 - 60 minutes. (This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.)
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients well-blended.
Fry & sauce wings
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Make sure you have enough oil to cover the wings entirely.
- Fry wings for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil and set them on paper towels to drain.
- After a few minutes, add a few wings at a time to the saucepan containing the sauce mixture. Coat evenly and place on a serving plate.
- Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks and Bleu cheese dressing on the side.
Inspired by Hooters Buffalo Chicken Wings
More Breaded Buffalo Chicken Wings Pics
(Visited 124 times, 1 visits today)