Mojo Roasted Pork Sandwich
This Mojo Roasted Pork Sandwich will melt in your mouth. You haven't lived till you have had one of these sandwiches.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sandwich
- ½ lb. Pulled Roast Pork
- ¼ cup Onions, diced
- Cuban Bread
- 1 tbs. Butter
Mise en place
- Pull enough pork for sandwiches.
- Dice onions.
- Cut Cuban bread to desired length and slice in half.
- On bottom half, evenly distribute pork.
- Add onion on top of pork.
- Add mayo generously to the top slice of bread and place it on the sandwich.
- Lightly butter both top and bottom of sandwich. Heat sandwich in press until crisp.
- Cut diagonally from corner to corner.
Inspired by the sandwiches we used to eat at my Abuela Mima's on Christmas Days to get rid of leftovers.
More Mojo Roasted Pork Sandwich Pics