Bacon Belgian Waffles
This Bacon Belgian Waffles recipe is a great twist to an already great recipe... Just add BACON!! You can also make a bunch, freeze them and eat them later in the week.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 cups of Belgian waffle mix
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup of Oil
- 1¾ cup of Water
- 6 Slices of Bacon
- Precook bacon before putting into the batter.
- When bacon is cool, crumble into small pieces.
- Combine ingredients together with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Preheat and lightly spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Pour slightly less than ⅔ a cup of batter onto waffle iron.
- Cook waffles 3-4 minutes until golden brown, or according to waffle iron manufacturer's instructions.