Classic Caesar Salad
The Classic Caesar Salad is said to have originated at Caesar's Restaurant in Tijuana in 1924. It will continue to be a favorite at our table for many years to come!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Salad
- Romaine Lettuce (enough for 2 servings)
- 2 heaping tbs. Marie's Caesar Salad Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Tear Romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over leaves and toss until coated.
- Add the croutons, grated Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Plate and serve immediately, topped with more cheese if desired.
More Classic Caesar Salad Pics
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)