Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad
Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad is a delicious alternative to the already delicious Classic Caesar and makes for a satisfying lunch or light dinner. For this recipe, we used rotisserie, but you could just as easily substitute baked, grilled or fried chicken.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Salad
- Cut rotisserie chicken breast into 1½ in cubes and set aside.
- Tear Romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over leaves and toss until coated.
- Add the croutons, grated Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Plate and place chicken over top of salad(s).
- Serve immediately, topped with remaining cheese if desired.
More Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad Pics