English Muffin Pizzas
English Muffin Pizzas are a great snack that are really quick and easy to make. Pick your favorite toppings and build your very own cheesy personal pizzas.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Pizza, Appetizers
Serves: 2-12 pizzas
- English Muffins
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Desired toppings
- Olive Oil
- Several dashes Alessi Dipping Spices
- Preheat oven at 400° F .
- Split English Muffin and brush with olive oil & herb mixture
- Toast muffins in oven till they start getting a little golden brown.
- Take out of oven and let cool enough to be handled.
- Spread 2 tbs of pizza sauce on each muffin half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add desired toppings.
- Place on large baking sheet and bake in the oven at 400° F for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot.
These English Muffin Pizzas freeze well. Defrost completely and reheat in oven at 350° F for about 10 minutes.
More English Muffin Pizzas Pics
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)