Hawaiian Barbecue Pizza
This Hawaiian Barbecue Pizza recipe features great tasting ham, sweet pineapple, tangy barbecue sauce and red onions. Easy to make and delicious!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Pizza, Calzones
- 1 15 oz Publix Pizza Dough, bakery pre-made, pre-rolled
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 cups of Ham, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup Pineapple Chunks
- ¼ cup Red Onions, sliced thin
- 6 - 8 oz BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz Mozzarella Cheese
Mise en place
- Cut ham, pineapple, red onions.
- Shred Mozzarella cheese if necessary and set aside.
Pizza dough prep
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place on a lightly floured pizza peel or lightly greased nonstick 16" pizza pan.
Assemble & bake pizza.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place bbq sauce, cheese, ham, pineapple, onions spread out evenly on dough.
- If on a pizza peel, place pizza carefully on pizza stone or if on nonstick 16" pizza pan, simply place pizza in oven on middle rack.
- Bake 18–25 minutes (depending on thickness) or until crust is golden, cheese is melted and thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
More Hawaiian Barbecue Pizza Pics