Roasted Garlic Chicken Artichoke Pizza
This Roasted Garlic Chicken Artichoke Pizza recipe will make (2) 10 inch personal, no-sauce, yummy pizzas.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Pizzas & Calzones
- 1 12 oz Publix Pizza Dough, bakery pre-made
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 cups of Grilled Chicken, cubed
- 12 - 16 small Artichoke Hearts, sliced in halves
- ¼ cup Tomato, diced into small pieces
- 5 - 6 cloves, Roasted Garlic, mashed
- 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- Several dashes Alessi Dipping Spices
Mise en place
- Cut chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and set aside in different bowls.
- Shred Mozzarella cheese if necessary and set aside.
- Mash roasted garlic.
- Portion Parmesan.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tbs olive oil with herb seasonings and set aside.
Pizza dough prep
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand one hour (do not remove from bag until stand time completed).
Assemble & bake pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare crust... Flour hands lightly and pat dough lightly with flour.
- Cut dough in half with sharp knife, place one half on lightly floured surface and roll to desired thickness.
- Place dough on on a lightly floured pizza peel or lightly greased nonstick 16" pizza pan.
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil & herb mixture.
- Place cheese, chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, roasted garlic and Parmesan spread out evenly on dough.
- Lightly brush outside crust with olive oil & herb mixture.
- If on a pizza peel, place pizza carefully on pizza stone or if on nonstick 16" pizza pan, simply place pizza in oven on middle rack.
- Bake 18–25 minutes (depending on thickness) or until crust is golden, cheese is melted and thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Repeat process for second pizza.
Don't have Alessi Dipping Spices... Substitute with several dashes of the following: Basil, Oregano, Garlic Salt, Crushed Red Pepper
More Roasted Garlic Chicken Artichoke Pizza Pics
(Visited 107 times, 1 visits today)