Artichoke, Red Onion and Tomato Salad
This Artichoke, Red Onion and Tomato Salad recipe is very healthy, combines a good balance of flavors and extremely simple to make.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Salads, Appetizers & Tapas
- 9-10 marinated Artichoke Hearts, halved
- ¼ large Red Onion, sliced
- ½ large Tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbs Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cut equal amounts of artichoke, red onion, tomato and put into a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil and vinegar all over.
- Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Gently stir so that all ingredients are well mixed.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Gently stir one last time and serve.
Inspired by a similar-type dish that I enjoyed rather often when I worked at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant in the late 90's.
More Artichoke, Red Onion and Tomato Salad Pics
(Visited 229 times, 2 visits today)