Pico de Gallo Salsa
Pico de Gallo Salsa is very simple and it can be ready in minutes to top your chicken, steaks, seafood or tacos.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sauces, Southwestern
Serves: 2 cups
- 1 large ripe Tomato, seeded (optional) & finely chopped
- ⅓ of a large Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded (optional) & finely chopped (leave seeds in if you want your Pico on the spicier side)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ⅓ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Finely chop all ingredients and place in separate bowls until ready to use.
- When ready... Put tomato, onion and jalapeno pepper in a bowl.
- Add cilantro, lime juice, salt and mix gently until all the ingredients are coated with the lime juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
More Pico de Gallo Salsa Pics