Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos are sweet, spicy and easy to make any day of the week. Serve with Mexican rice & black beans to make it a complete meal.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Southwestern, Seafood
Serves: 8-10 Tacos
- 1-1/2 lbs large or extra-large Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- ½ tbs Olive oil
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
Mise en place
- Prepare Pico de Gallo & Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Slice avocado & limes.
- Portion coleslaw mix.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper and shrimp . Stir until shrimp are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Skewer shrimp for easy handling.
Grill shrimp & tortillas
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place shrimp on grill and cook until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- When done, remove from grill, take off skewers and cover to keep shrimp warm.
- Grill the tortillas until warm and slightly charred, about 20 seconds per side or heat tortillas in microwave according to package instructions.
- Add coleslaw mix to warm tacos, topped by 3-4 shrimp, pico de gallo, avocado slice and finished off with cilantro lime sauce.
- Serve tacos with Mexican rice, black beans and lime wedges on the side.
- Before eating, squeeze limes over tacos for additional sweetness and juiciness. Enjoy!
Inspired by my love for Chili's Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos
More Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos Pics
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)