Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are a great wing alternative, especially for those people that do not like spicy food. Try them once and you will fall in love!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Appetizers & Tapas, Meats
- ½ cup of Butter (1 stick)
- 1-2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Parsley, dried
- 1 tbs Parsley, fresh and chopped
- 2 tbs Parmesan Cheese, fresh and grated
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 12 whole Chicken Wings
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Ranch Dressing
Mise en place
- Portion oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mince garlic.
Make the sauce
- Combine butter, garlic, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Cover and keep warm.
Fry and sauce wings
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Make sure you have enough oil to cover the wings entirely.
- Fry wings for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- When wings are done, toss wings in sauce to coat.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
More Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Pics