Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
These Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Chicken Wings are an old time favorite. Sweet, salty, spicy, delicious and very easy to prepare! They are a must make for your next party!!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Appetizers & Tapas, Meats
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbs Chili Sauce
- 12 whole Chicken Wings
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Mise en place
- Portion sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce.
- Make blue cheese, if necessary.
- Combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and chili sauce in a small saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Cover and keep warm.
Fry and sauce wings
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Make sure you have enough oil to cover the wings entirely.
- Fry wings for 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
- When wings are done, toss wings in the soy sauce sauce mixture to coat.
- Serve with blue cheese.
Inspired by wings we used to eat regularly back in the 80's at Gambles and Kahuna's in St. Pete, FL.
More Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Chicken Wings Pics
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)