Lemon Drop has to be my all-time favorite shot. Sweet, sour, strong, fun to drink and finger licking good! Make a couple and enjoy with a friend!!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 oz Vodka, plain or lemon-flavored
- ½ oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice, fresh
- 2 Lemon sections dipped in Sugar for garnish
- Coat the rim of a small cocktail or shot glass with sugar and set aside.
- Add vodka, triple sec, simple syrup and lemon juice into a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with sugared lemon.
- Toast, drink the shot and bite the sugared lemon... AHHH!!!
Inspired by the many Lemon Drops I had back in the day.