Strawberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce
This Strawberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce is sweet, tangy and spicy. Simple to make and goes great with grilled beef, pork and chicken dishes. You will not be disappointed.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sauces
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 2 tbs Brown Sugar
- 2 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend till smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add ingredients and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally and until the sauce becomes thick.
- Serve over meat or on the side as a dipping sauce.
More Strawberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce Pics