Lemon Drop has to be my all-time favorite shot. Sweet, sour, strong, fun to drink and finger licking good! Make a couple and enjoy with a friend!!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 oz Vodka, plain or lemon-flavored
- ½ oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice, fresh
- 2 Lemon sections dipped in Sugar for garnish
- Coat the rim of a small cocktail or shot glass with sugar and set aside.
- Add vodka, triple sec, simple syrup and lemon juice into a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with sugared lemon.
- Toast, drink the shot and bite the sugared lemon... AHHH!!!
Inspired by the many Lemon Drops I had back in the day.
This recipe is so good. Thanks for the recipe.
Hello Ashe, Glad to hear you like it. If you ever have questions, let us know. Be sure to follow us on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Pinterest.