Homemade Irish Cream
Homemade Irish Cream can be served on its own, as an alcoholic substitute for milk/cream and sugar in a hot coffee (sometimes with whipped cream added on top), or used in mixed drinks or as part of a shot or a whole shot.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 6 cups
- 1¾ cups Irish Whiskey
- 4 Eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blend whiskey, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, cream and syrup.
- Add coffee and almond & vanilla extracts and mix until smooth.
- Keep tightly covered in refrigerator.
Can be kept up to 1 month in refrigerator.