Cilantro Lime Sauce
This Cilantro Lime Sauce makes everything delicious. You can eat it on seafood, chicken, steak, vegetables... Cool, spicy and easy to make!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sauce, Southwestern
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Lime
- ½ tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Put sour cream and good sized bunch of chopped cilantro into blender or food processor, add juice of 1 lime and blend until smooth.
- Mince jalapeno and garlic, add to blender.
- Add salt, pepper and more lime to taste, blend everything until smooth.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator of 20-30 minutes.
More Cilantro Lime Sauce Pics