Miami-style Cuban Sandwich
The Miami-style Cuban Sandwich is a version of the Original Cuban Sandwich which does not contain Salami or Mustard, but is made pretty much the same and contains all other ingredients.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Cuban
- 8-9 inch piece of Cuban Bread
- 3 oz Glazed Ham, thinly sliced
- 3 oz Mojo Roasted Pork, thinly sliced
- 1 oz Swiss Cheese
- 3-4 Pickle chips
- Soft Butter
Mise en place
- Slice meats, if necessary.
- Cut Cuban bread in half lengthwise and generously spread butter on both halves (inside).
- Layer sliced meats and cheese in the following order: roasted pork, ham, cheese and pickles.
- Lightly butter both top and bottom of sandwich. Heat sandwich in press until crisp.
- Slice the sandwich in half diagonally and serve.