Classic Tuna Egg Sandwich
This Classic Tuna Egg Sandwich recipe is by far my favorite version of the popular sandwich. It is simple, quick to make and delicious!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sandwiches, Appetizers & Tapas
- 1 (5 oz) can of Tuna
- 1 Egg, boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbs Mayonnaise, heaping
- 4 slices of Bread
- Black Pepper, to taste
Mise en place
- Boil egg and then let cool.
- When cool, peel and chop egg.
- Open can of tuna and drain liquid.
Put it together
- In a medium bowl, add egg, tuna, mayonnaise and stir well.
- Season with pepper to taste and stir again.
- Place half of the mixture onto 1 slice of bread and the other half on another slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
Finger food idea - Increase portions and cut sandwiches into 4's to make a great Classic Tuna Egg Sandwich platter.