Cuban Bacon Egg Sandwich
This Cuban Bacon Egg Sandwich is a great way to start your day. Couple it with some Cafe con Leche and you will be in heaven!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Breakfast, Sandwiches
- 4 Eggs, scrambled
- Milk, couple splashes mixed with eggs
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of Bacon
- Cuban Bread, cut into (2) 6-8 inch pieces
Mise en place
- Scramble eggs, add milk, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Cook scrambled eggs and set aside.
- Cook bacon and set aside on paper towels.
Assemble the sandwich
- Cut Cuban bread and lay flat.
- Layer eggs evenly on 2 halves.
- Top with 2 pieces of bacon for each sandwich.
- Place a piece of bread on top of each sandwich.
- Lightly butter both top and bottom of sandwich. Heat sandwich in press until crisp.
- Cut diagonally from corner to corner.