Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
Love ribs but don't have the time to smoke them? Try these Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs... Delicious, fall off the bone tender and easy to make.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Meat
- 2 tbs Paprika
- 2 tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs ground Chipolte Chili Pepper
- 1 tbs Salt
- ½ tbs ground Black Pepper
- 5-6 lbs Pork Spare Ribs
- 15-18 oz bottle of your favorite Barbecue Sauce (for this recipe we used Sweet Baby Rays - Sweet & Spicy)
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, chipolte pepper, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the both sides of the ribs
- Place ribs in slow cooker standing them upright with the meaty side against the wall of the slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over the ribs
- Cook on Low setting for 4-5 hours until tender
- Half way, flip ribs & re-sauce.
- When tender, remove ribs and allow to sit for 15 minutes (cover with aluminum foil)
- Cut ribs apart
- Cover with bbq sauce left in cooker, if desired
More Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs Pics