Tomato and Avocado Salad
This simple and delicious Tomato and Avocado Salad is made with ripe tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. One of my favorite salads and goes well with soooo many meals.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 large ripe Tomato, sliced in eighths
- 1 ripe Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced in eighths
- Cilantro leaves, whole or coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs Lime juice
- Generous portions of Olive Oil, drizzled
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Arrange the tomato slices on a large plate, next alternate avocado slices.
- Add cilantro in the middle, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil.