This Supreme Pizza recipe is one of my favorites. It makes 2 pizzas so you can eat one tonight and freeze the other for a quick dinner during a weeknight or eaten for lunch the next day.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Pizzas & Calzones
- (1) 12 oz Publix Pizza Dough, bakery pre-made
- ¼ cup Flour
- 20 slices of Pepperoni
- 2 Italian Sausage, grilled, sliced thick
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- ½ cup Green Pepper, diced
- 4 oz can of Mushrooms
- 2 oz can of sliced Black Olives
- 14 oz Pizza Sauce
- 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- Several dashes Garlic Salt
- 1 tbs Parsley
Mise en place
- Grill sausage and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing into ½" slices.
- Chop onion, green pepper and slice pepperoni into thin slices, if necessary.
- Open cans of mushrooms & black olives and jar of pizza sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tbs olive oil, garlic salt and parsley and set aside.
Pizza dough prep
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand one hour (do not remove from bag until stand time completed).
Assemble & bake pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare crust... Flour hands lightly and pat dough lightly with flour.
- Cut dough in half with sharp knife, place one half on lightly floured surface and roll to desired thickness.
- Place dough on on a lightly floured pizza peel or lightly greased nonstick 16" pizza pan.
- Place sauce, cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onions, green pepper, mushrooms & olives spread out evenly on dough.
- Lightly brush outside crust with olive oil, garlic salt and parsley mixture.
- If on a pizza peel, place pizza carefully on pizza stone or if on nonstick 16" pizza pan, simply place pizza in oven on middle rack.
- Bake 18–25 minutes (depending on thickness) or until crust is golden, cheese is melted and thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Repeat process for second pizza.
Inspired by Bella's Italian Cafe's Create Your Own Pizza back in the early 1990's
More Supreme Pizza Pics