French Bread Pizza
French Bread Pizza has never been so easy or fun to make! Everyone can make their own pizzas by using their favorite toppings or you can cut pizzas into 3-4 slices, share and make a party out of it!
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Pizza & Calzones, Appetizers
Serves: 6 pizzas
- French Bread
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Pizza Toppings - Use your favorites... The combinations are endless. For this recipe we used Pepperoni, Mushrooms & Oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice French bread loaf into thirds, then each piece in half lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet.
- Lightly toast bread for a couple minutes so tops are a little crusty.
- Remove from oven and evenly spread pizza sauce over the bread.
- Top with cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Inspired by my forever love of Stouffer's French Bread Pizzas.