Feta Fries are great as an appetizer or as a side dish for your favorite Bifteki (Greek Hamburger).
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sides, Appetizers & Tapas
- ½ bag of your favorite French Fries
- 2 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 Lemon, sliced in wedges
- Cook fries according to package directions.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and oregano on top.
- Splash with lemon juice over fries.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
For even better results.... Make your french fries from scratch.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)