Mojo Roasted Pork Sandwich
This Mojo Roasted Pork Sandwich will melt in your mouth. You haven't lived till you have had one of these sandwiches.
Author: Danny Gutierrez
Recipe type: Sandwich
- ½ lb. Pulled Roast Pork
- ¼ cup Onions, diced
- Cuban Bread
- 1 tbs. Butter
Mise en place
- Pull enough pork for sandwiches.
- Dice onions.
- Cut Cuban bread to desired length and slice in half.
- On bottom half, evenly distribute pork.
- Add onion on top of pork.
- Add mayo generously to the top slice of bread and place it on the sandwich.
- Lightly butter both top and bottom of sandwich. Heat sandwich in press until crisp.
- Cut diagonally from corner to corner.
Inspired by the sandwiches we used to eat at my Abuela Mima's on Christmas Days to get rid of leftovers.